Tuesday 10 November 2015

An Advertisement

I am highly delighted and proud to be exhibiting at the Woolpack Inn, Boot in the beautiful countryside of Eskdale, for the entire month of November.  
This is a unique and welcoming pub in the western part of the Lake District which boasts excellent food and hospitality and will be hosting a wine festival from 19th - 22nd November,
which I'm sure will be fantastic!! 

In addition to this, I will be very busy over the next few weeks during the run up to Christmas and I would like to take this opportunity to advertise the events I will be attending.  
If you are in the area and would like to visit and offer your support to a wide array of artisans and creative people and at the same time get yourself some unique and individual gifts, we would all be highly delighted to see you!!

Christmas Farmers' Market, less than one minute off the M6 (junction 36), so if you're off on your travels stop off and have a browse at the stalls - there will, no doubt, be excellent cake!!
Rheged is one of the Lake District's major tourist attractions, just off junction 40 of the M6 and features many retail outlets, a wide range of places to eat, huge 3D cinema screen plus art gallery.
 The Christmas Market takes place over the weekend of 12th and 13th December. 
 I will be there on the Sunday with my stall and will also be there after Christmas (27th December to 3rd January) with my very own retail unit in Rheged's Winter Wonderland which features 
9m helterskelter plus other marvellous and exciting attractions and activities.

If you would like to have a look at my work my portfolio is available on my website and I would be happy to sell any of my cards and prints or original artwork to you if you would like to contact me.  In fact, if you would like to give me any feedback on my artwork or just to say 'hello' I would be extremely pleased to hear from you!

jaynelancaster.wordpress.com/gallery


jaynelancaster-artist@hotmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment